Chevy Trax Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The latest batch of recalls from the mighty general! 218,000 Aveos. Total for the year is now 15.4 Million vehicles....

Do we laugh or cry?

·
Registered
556 Posts
That is a ridiculous amount of recalls for one year. I wonder why all of this is happening at once. Did they know about all of them and are just coming out with it all now, or did one recall cause them to reexamine and find more stuff to recall?

This is beyond understandable or forgivable at this point. GM didn't deserve the money it got from American tax payers.

·
Registered
745 Posts
I have a feeling it's along the lines of them knowing about these issues before and only now releasing them all at once, maybe they just wanted to prepare for it properly.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That is a ridiculous amount of recalls for one year. I wonder why all of this is happening at once. Did they know about all of them and are just coming out with it all now, or did one recall cause them to reexamine and find more stuff to recall?

This is beyond understandable or forgivable at this point. GM didn't deserve the money it got from American tax payers.
to big to fail, you can thank .gov for that one friend ;)

·
Registered
745 Posts
Sadly most american's had to pay for them being too big to fail, billions, not sure of the exact figure but it's far more than what anyone not benefiting from it would want.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts